1. Check for broken or broken cables before use. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time to prevent leakage.
2.Before the well is put into the well with a submersible pump to inject clean water into the pump before launching, then run for 1-2 minutes and start twice to check whether the start and operation are normal. Check if there is any crack in the lift pipe and the connection is firm.
3. When the submersible pump is put into the well or taken out of the well , the cable must not be pulled by force to avoid damage to the cable or disconnection of the connection, causing undue accidents. The wire should be used to put the submersible pump into or out of the well.
4. The submersible pump should be suspended vertically when diving and must not be tilted. The water depth is preferably 5 meters below the dynamic level.
5. The actual head of the submersible pump should be used within 0.8-1.1 times of the rated head to improve the efficiency of the unit and save energy while avoiding motor overload.
6. The cable must always check for cracks,scratches, etc., and replace or repair it in time.
7. After the submersible pump has run for six months, repair and inspection should be performed to replace the damaged parts.
8. After the submersible pump is used, the clean water in the pump should be drained, the electric pump should be cleaned,oiled and rust proofed, and stored vertically in a dry place.
Want to learn more about submersible pump Click: http://www.wbspump.com/application.htm
WhatsApp/ Tel:: +86 16605743599