Cautions in the Use of Solar Panels
1.Do not install solar cell modules in shaded areas such as trees and buildings, and do not close to open fires or flammables. The assembly structure should be able to meet the environmental requirements, please select the appropriate materials and anti-corrosion treatment, and install components in a solid and reliable way, or drop components from high altitude, which will lead to financial damage. Components can not be disassembled, bent or impacted with hard objects to avoid treading on components and other dangerous actions
2. Spring gaskets and flat gaskets should be used to fix and lock down the battery panel components on the support. The installation of solar panels should be about 30 degrees sunward. The battery panel components should be connected in an appropriate way according to the site environment and the state of the assembly support structure.
3. Battery panel components should link the positive and negative electrodes in the junction box correctly. The output circuit should be connected to the equipment correctly, and the positive and negative electrodes should not be shortened to ensure that there is no gap between the joint and the insulation joint. If there is a gap, sparks or electric shocks will occur.
4. Always check whether the lifting structure is falling off. If necessary, tighten the parts and check the link status of the parts, wires, bottom wires and plugs.
5. Soft cloth is often used to test the surface of components. If you do replace (usually not need to replace for 25 years) the battery panel components, you should choose the same type of components. You can not touch the cable joints by hand. If you really need to use safety equipment (such as insulating gloves, etc.)
6. When repairing components, cover the surface of components with opaque objects or materials, because components will produce high pressure under strong light, which is dangerous. The quality guarantee period of the components is 3 years. The power attenuation of the components will not exceed 10% in 10 years and 20% in 20 years.
Welcome to contact us
Welcome to search our home page
WhatsApp/ Tel: +86 16605743599